Saturday, June 24, 2023

Eventful Saturday morning

I am posting this after we got home- it was a somewhat eventful morning...

About a mile into the walk we ran into the German shepherd mixes that go for Faith and they took off after her and I finally found her hiding up by the car in the parking lot. The stupid woman with the dogs accused me of it being my fault because her dogs were sparking off my tension! Stupid cow! When she finally put her dogs in her car and left it took me nearly 10 minutes to coax Faith out of the car and go back on the walk. Then as we were going around I had stopped to talk to someone about what had happened and somehow Holly got ahead of us (though I didn't know that at the time) so I spent the next half hour backtracking and then retracing our steps to find her,  and of course was waiting for us in the parking lot!

Very humid, drizzly, and 69F.

No comments:

Post a Comment