Thursday, May 15, 2014

Film crew in the way :(

Didn't come to the woods yesterday as we went to the fenced in dog park at Ward Acres with Colin and Maggie instead.

Today I arrive at the woods to find all the parking taken up by a film crew as has happened quite a few times before. But this time they are filming right on my bridge!!!

They were very nice and had me wait until a break in the filming and then ushered Holly and I through, but they had gear piled on the rock where I usually sit to take my daily picture and they ushered us through in a bit of a hurry, so I didn't get to take a picture of the bridge with all the goings on... but I did snap a quick pick from the other side of the bridge and put it on the other blog.

Quite a cool morning, but muggy and warm this afternoon, 68F.

No comments:

Post a Comment