Saturday, October 30, 2010

What is this?

This is a spinoff of my regular blog blog.crispian.org.

If you look at my main blog you will see that I have a dog, Holly (a short-haired border collie mix), who needs to be walked at least a couple of miles a day. Most days I take her to Saxon Woods in Mamaroneck and we do a loop of between 2 and 4 miles.

I love the walk around Saxon Woods, and I love watching the seasons change. So I decided it would be fun to post a picture of the same spot every day on a new blog so I could look back at how the seasons change- and not bore everyone who looks at my regular blog to death! The spot I picked is a bridge over a small stream that we cross whichever loop we do.

There will be gaps- sometimes we go to the other section of Saxon Woods, sometimes we go to the beach or further afield, but most days we cross this bridge and I will try and post a picture. And for the fun of it I may add other details, like the weather, or what is playing on my G2 at the moment I took the picture (I have almost 14GB of music on it and I usually just have it playing on full random while I'm walking the dog).

No comments:

Post a Comment