Friday, December 9, 2011

Relaxed Friday


I like my walk on Fridays especially because I can relax and stroll leisurely through the woods and not have to be home at any particular time. So I can enjoy this lovely, sunny, cool (50F) and breezy day with a clear blue sky with just some wispy clouds around the edges :)

And my mind can wander in all sorts of directions- for example, today I started counting how many times I throw Holly's tennis ball. I keep her ball in a pocket until we get about 2/3 of the way around as she kind of obsesses on it once I start throwing it, but today, as we passed the old wash-house I pulled it out as usual but started counting throws. I'm up to 41 so far, so by the times we get to the car it'll probably be up around 75... if I was a starting pitcher that would be getting up there (and it's quite a few more than AJ managed in most of his starts last year), and they get 3 or 4 days off in between- I do this every day :)

Boys Boys Boys
Lady Gaga
The Fame Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment